Thursday, October 15, 2015

Symaxio MaxWav Bluetooth Headset MWL-800



I’m an old-school type of guy and I used to be always skeptical of those bluetooth headsets I see some people wear.  I used to wear a pair of headphones whenever I wanted a hands-free phone conversation.  However, those things get in the way and get ripped out of my ears all of the time.  So I got a Symaxio’s MaxWave bluetooth headset (MWL-800) off of Amazon. So far they’ve been one of the best phone accessories I’ve ever tried!

The package I got in the mail was a cardboard box with Symaxio stamped on the front.  For such a great price, there was a lot inside.  The contents included the headset itself, a nice velvet cover, additional earbuds, an instruction manual, and a USB cable.  The USB cable is used to charge the headset.  It connects to any universal USB charger.  

Figuring out how to link the headset to my phone was super simple.  They rested very comfortably and securely around the base of my neck and I was able to move around freely without the risk of them slipping off.  I had zero issues using them to talk on the phone.  The sound was very clear, and the receiver was able to hear me with no issues.  Once I was done talking, the earbuds attached magnetically to the headset, which may be commonplace, but I think is still a very nice feature.  

The headset was compatible with both my iPhone 5S and my wife’s Galaxy S5. The battery seems to be very acceptable.  It’s been used for multiple conversations without having to charge it yet.  The stated battery life is 4-6 hours of talk time, 7 hours play time, and 36 hours of standby time.


For a very affordable price, I’m able to have hands-free phone conversations without having to worry about any cords getting in the way.  Plus, I’ll admit, they look pretty cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment